nutty chia pudding:
This easy nutty chia pudding is a great option for a healthy breakfast, dessert, or snack!
To make this a nutty I just used a bunch of fun toppings. nuts, obviously. Then I got fancy and added rose syrup and also topped it off with chopped dried peach.
Let’s make a healthy this nutty chia seed pudding recipe with rose syrup and dry fruits!
Level of cooking: Easy
- 1 cup Almond almond milk
- sweater to taste optional
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dry fruits as per taste chopped, opional
- 1/2 cup nuts as per taste chopped
- 4 tablespoon rose syrup
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yoghurt
In a mixing bowl stir together almond milk, sweetener and vanilla. Whisk in the chia seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid.
Stir the chia seed pudding to make sure there aren’t any big clumps and then spoon into serving dishes and top with rose syrup, nuts and chopped dry fruits of your choice using a quarter of each topping for every serving.
Nutty Chia Seed Pudding is ready to serve.
- I’d recommend at least 3-4 hours soak time if you're in a hurry.
- If you’re not planning to eat all four servings at one time. leave the toppings and chia seed pudding in separate air-tight containers in the fridge until ready to serve.
More chia recipes from this blog you might like please do chick: