Lassi is a healthy and refreshing yoghurt-based drink that soothes our digestive system. Lassi is a very popular drink throughout India, especially during summer. Mint Lassi is a variation of this simple plain salted lassi, in which mint gives it a tangy and refreshing taste. Let’s learn how to make quick and easy mint lassi, for this you just needed to blend all the ingredients yoghurt with chopped mint leaves, black salt, cumin powder and ice altogether in a blender and blend until smooth. Your mint lassi is ready to serve.
Level of cooking: easy
- 500 ml of yogurt Dahi, curd
- 1/4 cup/15-20 no mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black salt optional
- 1/8 teaspoon roasted cumin seed powder Bhuna jeera
- Few mint leaves for garnishing
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes optional
- Blend mint leaves with 1/4 cup of yoghurt to make a paste.
Add yoghurt, salt, black salt, cumin powder and little water(optional).
- Blend just enough to make the drink smooth.
- Pour it over ice cubes and garnish with roasted cumin seed powder and mint leaves.
More lassi recipes from this blog you might like please do check: