Chikoo Milkshake or chikoo shake is a quick, easy, very yummy beverage which goes perfectly in summers or during normal times. This is my one of my kids favourite milkshake.
Chikoo is also known as sapote, which is rich in vitamin A vitamin C, minerals and dietary fibre and antioxidants.
Today we will learn how to make sapote/ chikoo milkshake following this easy recipe.
Chikoo milkshake recipe | How to make Chikoo (Sapota) milkshake
- 1 cup (washed, peeled, deseeded and chopped) Chikoo
- 2 cups of milk chilled
- Sugar or honey to taste, (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Peel the skin and discard the seeds of chikoo.
- Place cubed chikoo and sufficient amount of milk and sugar or honey in a mixer jar.
- Blend until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Add rest of milk, sugar and ice cubes and blend until cubes are crushed.
- Chikoo milkshake is ready to serve.
- Serve chilled.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks