Chikoo or Sapota Chikoo fruit/ sapodilla Milkshake is a quick, easy to make, a healthy yummy beverage which goes perfectly in summers or during normal times. Chikko milkshake is my one of my kids favourite milkshake.
Chikoo is also known as sapote, sapodilla is rich in vitamin A vitamin C, minerals and dietary fibre and antioxidants.
Today we will learn how to make sapote/ chikoo milkshake following this easy recipe.
Main Ingredient: Sapota Chikoo fruit. sapodilla.
Level of cooking: Easy
- 100 gram Chikoo washed, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 2 cups milk chilled
- 2 teaspoon Sugar or honey to taste
- 1 cup Ice cubes optional
- Peel the skin and discard the seeds of chikoo.
- Place cubed chikoo and sufficient amount of milk and sugar or honey in a mixer jar.
- Blend until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Add rest of milk, sugar and ice cubes and blend until cubes are crushed.
- Chikoo milkshake is ready to serve.
- Serve chilled.
You can also use 2-3 dates instead of sugar or honey to make it more nutritious and tasty.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks