This Pear-Pomegranate smoothie is a one of healthy, quick and easy to make a creamy and refreshing smoothie. This yummy Pear-Pomegranate smoothie contains the perfect blend of antioxidants and vitamins to help get the day started.
- Pears are naturally high in vitamins C and K, as well as nutrients such as copper. They are an excellent source of dietary fibre, and fibre is good for the heart.
- Pears are high in fibre and have a low glycemic index, pears preventing a spike in blood sugar and helping to control blood glucose levels.
- Apple is rich in dietary fibre which helps prevent absorption of bad cholesterol in the gut.
- Apples are rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients flavonoids and polyphenolics.
- Apple fruit contains good quantities of vitamin-C, beta-carotene, and B-complex vitamins.
- Apples also carry a few minerals like potassium, phosphorus, and calcium.
- Apple also to helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure and counters the bad influences of sodium.
More recipes from this blog you might like please do check: