Mint Yogurt Relish:
Mint Yogurt Relish is also known as Dahi chutney. It is a one of the most popular Yogurt Relish. Mint Yogurt Relish is a rich source of vitamin and calcium.
Mint Yogurt Relish is an unusual combination of coriander, mint leaves, and yoghurt.
It goes well with all kinds of food. So, try the given below recipe of Mint Yogurt Relish.
More recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
Dahiwali Pudina ki Chutney recipe:
- ½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ cup mint leaves chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 cup yoghurt, whisked and sieved
- Separate out fresh and green coriander leaves a from the stalk and wash them thoroughly.
- Similarly, wash the mint leaves as well.
- Remove stalk from the chillies and wash them well.
- Place them on a sieve to remove excess water.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the curds and blend in a blender to a smooth paste using a little yoghurt or water.
- Put it in a bowl and add the yoghurt mix well.
- serve chilled.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!