Watermelon Cooler-Lemonade is a Light and refreshing, summer drink. This tangy, refreshing, incredible, cool watermelon lemonade will surely satisfy your thirst, especially during summer. Watermelon lemonade is very popular in South Indian because it is easy, healthy, and quick beverage.
more recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
Apple- pomegranate smoothie
chocolate banana smoothie
mango melon smoothie
mango banana smoothie
Beet Pineapple Juice
Mango pineapple juice
Pear Pomegranate Smoothie
Watermelon Cooler-Lemonade Recipe:
Prep time: 5M
Cook time: 5M
Total Time: 10M
Main Ingredients: watermelon
Recipe Type: Beverages and drinks
Course: Beverages and drinks
Level of Cooking: Easy
Author: Spicy Veg Recipes
- 1 large seedless watermelon, cubed
- 100ml fresh strained lemon juice
- 1/4 cup or sugar to taste
- Ice cubes
- small handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 lemon sliced or cubed
- l bottle soda water
- Put the watermelon cubes, lemon juice, 6-8 mint leaves and sugar into the mixer jar and grind them together.
- watermelon puree is ready.
- Now add some ice cubes or crushed ice into the individual serving glass.
- Add 3-4 fresh mint leaves and 2-4 lemon pieces or slices into each glass.
- Fill up each glass till half with soda water.
- Finally, fill up the glasses with watermelon puree.
- watermelon lemonade is ready to serve
- Serve immediately.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!
(Visited 90 times, 1 visits today)