Strawberry & Banana Milkshake:
More recipes from this blog you might like from this blog:
Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe:
Strawberry Banana Milkshake | How to make Strawberry Banana Milkshake
- 2 cup milk or substitute milk soy or almond milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas (for extra thickness use frozen bananas)
- sugar or honey to taste
- ½ cup ice cubes(optional)
- Wash the strawberries and chop them into pieces.
- Peel the bananas and Chop into slices.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)