Strawberry Banana Milkshake :
strawberry Banana milkshake is a yummy, easy to make, healthy and refreshing milkshake. In this recipe, you can modify it by adding more strawberries and bananas as per taste.
More recipes from this blog you might like from this blog:
Level of Cooking: Easy
- 2 cup milk or substitute milk soy or almond milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas for extra thickness use frozen bananas
- ½ cup ice cubes optional
- sweetener to taste
- Wash the strawberries and chop them into pieces.
- Peel the bananas and Chop into slices.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!