Spinach and Rice Pakora:
Spinach and Rice Pakora is usually made using leftover rice and it is an excellent deep-fried evening snack item made with chickpea flour, spinach and rice. You can also use freshly cooked rice to make rice Pakora.
more recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
How to make Spinach and Rice Pakora:
- 1 cup cooked rice (freshly cooked rice which has cooled or leftover cooked rice)
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1-2 Green chilli chopped (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon dry mango powder (Amchoor powder)
- ½ teaspoon Ginger grated
- ¼ teaspoon Red Chilli powder(optional)
- ½ cup chickpea flour (Besan)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder (dhania powder)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder/Haldi
- A pinch of asafoetida/hing
- Water or as required
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a pan, take a small portion of the mixture and put it into the pan.
- Put as many pakoras as you can in a pan at one time so each them get totally dipped into the oil.
- Keep on turning and flipping the pakoras till they turn brown.
- Take out the fried pakoras on a plate over a paper napkin.
- Make more pakoras from the mixture, in the same way.
- Hot and crispy Pakoras are ready. Serve them with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!