Nutty Chocolate Cornflakes cluster recipe:
Nutty Chocolate Cornflakes clusters are one of my kids favourite desserts. These delicious chocolate cornflakes clusters are kid-friendly and easy to make trio ingredient dessert. For Chocolate Cornflakes clusters, you just needed to Melt your favourite chocolate in a double boiler over low-medium heat. Add the corn flakes and nuts into the melted chocolate and mix well, until they’re evenly coated. Scoop the chocolate-covered cornflakes on the baking sheet and shape them into clusters with an another teaspoon.
More recipes from this blog you might like this:
Peanut Brittle/moong phalli Chikki
How to make Nutty Chocolate Cornflakes cluster:
Prep time:10 min
cooking Time: 10 min
Main-ingredients: chocolate and cornflakes
Recipe Type: Snacks
Level of cooking: Easy
Ingredients For Chocolate Cornflakes cluster:
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts as per choice as per choice, optional
- 200 gm chopped Semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
Chocolate (dark or milk as per choice)
- 1 cup Cornflakes
Directions For Chocolate Cornflakes cluster:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and stir continuously till it melts and smooth. Remove From Heat.
- Put the cornflakes and nuts in a large bowl and pour half of the tempered chocolate over them, quickly mix the cornflakes into the chocolate until they’re evenly coated.
- Add the remaining chocolate into the mixture, and fold gently.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up a bit of the mixture then drop onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Set aside to cool (or refrigerate or freeze) until ready to use.
- Nutty Chocolate Cornflakes cluster is ready to serve.
- Nutty Chocolate Cornflakes cluster can be stored for up to 3-4 days in airtight container at room temperature or refrigerated. They will stick to each other if clumped.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!