No-Bake Nutty chocolate, peanut butter & Oatmeal Cookies
No-Bake Nutty chocolate peanut butter & oatmeal Cookies are made with chocolate, peanut butter and oatmeal. These quick and easy to made No-Bake Nutty chocolate, peanut butter & Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect options for those moments when you are desperately desire something sweet and chocolatey but don’t have a lot of time to bake a full batch of brown cookies. These no-bake cookies have a great chocolate and peanut butter flavour, with the chewy and nutty texture of oatmeal and nuts.
How to make No-Bake Nutty chocolate, peanut butter & Oatmeal Cookies:
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup Unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 3 cups Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup roughly grounded nuts(as per choice)
- In a large pan, combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa powder.
- Boil this mixture over medium flame for 3 for minutes, Stir thoroughly, avoiding sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and mix well
- Add oats and nuts and stir well.
- Allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes. This allows the oats to soak up some moisture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls of dough onto the lined baking sheets.
- If desired, flatten out and shape into a cookie. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Let cool until set, about 30 minutes.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature (or in the refrigerator) for up to 2 weeks.
Coconut oil can be used instead of butter because it solidifies.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!