Mooli Ka Raita:
Raita is a side dish made with yoghurt often served with rice, chapattis. Mooli ka Raita is generally prepared in northern parts of India, especially Kashmir. this is a tasty, healthy, very cooling and easy to prepare Indian yoghurt side dish. Mooli Ka Raita is a mixture of spiced yoghurt and grated radish, which is rich in minerals, vitamin c and carotenes.
more recipes from this blog you might like:
How to make Mooli ka Raita:
- 1 cup yoghurt(Dahi)
- 1 medium cucumber (Kheera)
- 1 tablespoon roasted cumin Powder
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder(optional)
- Salt to taste
- Wash, peel and grate the radish.
- In another bowl beat the yoghurt to get a smooth consistency.
- Squeeze out all the water from the grated radish and keep it aside in a bowl.
- Add grated radish, salt red chilli, green chilli, cumin powder and coriander leaves in beaten yoghurt and mix well.
- Keep it aside for at least 30 min in the freezer.
- Garnish the raita with the coriander leaves.
- serve cold.
Mooli ka raita Step by Step Directions:
Washed, peeled, grated and squeezed Radish.
Beat the yoghurt to get a smooth consistency.
Add all the ingredients Radish, salt, green chilli, red chilli, cumin powder and coriander leaves in the beaten curd.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
serve cold after 30 minutes.