All of us love Matcha Green Tea with anything but, this quick and easy Matcha Lemonade is the perfect drink to sip on during hot summer days.
Best of all, matcha lemonade’s pretty easy to make at home, its recipe is super simple, you can totally get crazy and add something like mint which would be delicious.
In this recipe, I have used golden matcha green tea powder but you can also use flavoured matcha green tea powder or matcha green tea powder.
more recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
Main ingredients: matcha green tea, sugar and lemon
level of cooking: medium
- 1.5 cups of chilled water
- 1 scoop Matcha green tea powder
- 2 tablespoon sugar syrup
- 2 tablespoon lemon or lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/2 cup hot water
- few fresh mint leaves
- few slice of lemon optional
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Put one scoop of matcha, hot water and sugar into a bowl.
Press down on the matcha using a whisk to break up all of the matcha clumps.
- Whisk the matcha and the water together to create a paste-like concentrate.
- Once dissolved, add the lemon juice and cold water.
Fill a glass with ice, mint and lemon slices.
Pour the Matcha lemonade over the ice, Stir together.
Matcha lemonade is ready to serve.
serve it chilled.
- Remember to whisk in an M or W motion until all the clumps have been dissolved.
- you can also use lemonade directly instead of lemon juice and sugar syrup.