Spicy Buttermilk :
Spicy buttermilk is most popular refreshing Indian drink for hot summers, especially in the north India. Masala chaas is one of the variations of plain buttermilk. Masala Chaas is a perfect blend of yoghurt, water and spices, sometimes flavoured with ground and roasted cumin.
You are looking for more beverages recipes from the blog includes this please do check:
Spicy buttermilk Recipe | How to make masala Chass
- 2 cups of yoghurt (dahi)
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- ½ teaspoon chat masala
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1-inch piece ginger (optional)
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- I cup Ice water
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Combine the green chillies, coriander leaves and ginger blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Now blend all the remaining ingredients with a prepared paste in a grinder and serve in tall glasses.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!