Mango salsa is a delicious, refreshing and easy to make and dish. I am sure you will love the tangy sweet and sour taste of Mango salsa. You can serve it as a salad, side dish or can serve this salsa with any crisp snack, chips.
If you are looking for more Mango recipes from the blog includes this please do check.
Main Ingredients: Mango
- 1.5 cup mango cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 teaspoon green chilli finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato cubed
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves chopped, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
Place the chopped mango cubes, onion and tomato in a large bowl.
In another bowl mix other ingredients the lime juice, red pepper flakes, pepper, salt, sugar and green chilli.
Whisk and then pour over the chopped mango, onion and tomato.
Mix gently to coat then cover it and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to blend the flavours before serving.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!