Mango salsa is a delicious, refreshing and easy to make and dish. I am sure you will love the tangy sweet and sour taste
If you are looking for more Mango recipes from the blog includes this please do check.
Main Ingredients: Mango
- 1.5 cup mango cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 teaspoon green chilli finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato cubed
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves chopped, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- Place the chopped mango cubes, onion and tomato in a large bowl.
- In another bowl mix other ingredients the lime juice, red pepper flakes, pepper, salt, sugar and green chilli.
- Whisk and then pour over the chopped mango, onion and tomato.
- Mix gently to coat then cover it and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to blend the flavours before serving.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!