Mango Pineapple Juice:
Mango Pineapple juice is a perfect way to start your day with a refreshing combination of smooth and delicious tropical fruit punch. Mango Pineapple juice is an excellent source of Vitamin A and C.
Level of cooking: Easy
- 2 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- Sugar to taste optional
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Chilled water as per required
- Ice cubes or crushed ice optional
- Peel and cut the mango, as much flesh from around the stone.
- Cut a pineapple into chunks.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Pour into glasses and Serve chilled.
Enjoy! If you liked this, please share. Thanks!
If You are looking for more homemade juices recipes from the blog please do check.