mango papaya salsa:
Mango papaya salsa is an Easy, delicious, healthy, quick side dish. I am sure you will love the delightful tangy sweet and sour flavours of tropical fruits. You can serve it as a mango papaya salad, side dish or with some nachos chips for an appetizer or snack.
main ingredients: mango and papaya
level of cooking easy
- 1 cup mango peeled and chopped
- 1 cup papaya peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet onion peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint or cilantro finely chopped
- 1-2 medium-size jalapeno seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato chopped optional
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes to taste optional
- Place the chopped mango, papaya, onion, jalapeno, and tomato in a large bowl.
- In another bowl mix, other ingredients lime juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and sugar.
- Whisk and then pour over the chopped fruit bowl.
- Mix gently to coat then cover it and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to blend the flavours before serving.
Mango Papaya Salsa Recipe step by step with photo
Place the chopped mango, papaya, onion, jalapeno, and tomato in a large bowl.
Mix gently to coat then cover it and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to blend the flavours before serving.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!