Mango-melon Smoothie is a great recipe to start your day. Chia seed smoothie with mango and melon it is a great fruity and healthy beverage. You will love this refreshing and healthy smoothie.
Muskmelon: A cholesterol-free fruit, good for skin and hairs it also contains vitamin A, B, C, Potassium, sodium, and magnesium.
Dates: Good source of digestive sugar, iron vitamin A and C.
Chia seeds: It controls stomach acids it is low in calories and high in fibre also contains calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin B1, B2, B3 and omega-3 fatty acid.
Mango: A high fibres fruit with vitamin B6, B9, A, C, iron, phosphorus, copper, digestive carbohydrate and digestive sugar.
More beverage recipes from this blog:
Mango-melon Smoothie recipe:
- 2 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1.5 cups almond milk or coconut milk or milk
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 cups frozen melon chunks
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- Ice cubes to taste
- Soak the chia (basil) seeds in ½ cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Blend mango, melon, dates and half milk until smooth.
- Add remaining milk and blend until smooth.
- Add the soaked chia(basil) seeds into the glass.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve.
Chia seed smoothie with a mango-melon recipe (step by step with photo
Soak the chia (basil) seeds in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
Blend mango, melon, dates and half milk until smooth.
Add remaining milk and blend until smooth.
Add the soaked chia (basil) seeds into the glass.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!