Mango-melon Smoothie is a great recipe to start your day. Chia seed
Muskmelon: A cholesterol-free fruit, good for skin and hairs it also contains vitamin A, B, C, Potassium, sodium, and magnesium.
Dates: Good source of digestive sugar, iron vitamin A and C.
Chia seeds: It controls stomach acids it is low in calories and high in fibre also contains calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin B1, B2, B3 and omega-3 fatty acid.
Mango: A high fibres fruit with vitamin B6, B9, A, C, iron, phosphorus, copper, digestive carbohydrate and digestive sugar.
More beverage recipes from this blog:
Chia seed smoothie with a mango-melon recipe (step by step with photo
Soak the chia (basil) seeds in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
Blend mango, melon, dates and half milk until smooth.
Add remaining milk and blend until smooth.
Add the soaked chia (basil) seeds into the glass.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve.
- 2 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1.5 cups almond milk or coconut milk or milk
- 2 tablespoon dates pitted
- 2 cups melon chunks frozen
- 2 cups mango chunks frozen
- Ice cubes to taste optional
- Soak the chia (basil) seeds in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Blend mango, melon, dates and half milk until smooth.
- Add remaining milk and blend until smooth.
- Add the soaked chia(basil) seeds into the glass.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve.
Use at least one frozen fruit to make smoothie cold.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 44g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 38.3g||191%|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g||32%|
|Total Sugars 47.9g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!