Mango Lemonade :
Mango Lemonade is a simple, easy to make and Popular refreshing drink especially during summers. This refreshing lemonade is made with ripe mangoes, lemon or lime juice and sugar for this, you just need to put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and pour into individual glasses.
You can also use either canned mango pulp or fresh or frozen mango.
More beverages from the blog:
- Black Grape Smoothie
- Mango Lassi
- Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie with coffee and chia seeds
Mango Lemonade Recipe| How to make Mango LemonadePrep Time5 minsCook Time10 minsTotal Time15 mins
Main Ingredients: mango
Level of cooking: EasyRecipe Type: beverages &drinksCuisine: fusionServings: 4Calories Amount per serving: 73 kcalIngredients
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- lemon or lime juice from about 2 small lemons
- 1/4 cup sugar add more or less to taste
- 4 cups cold water add more if required
- Ice cubes
- Mint to garnish
- Place the mango Pulp with the lemon juice, sugar, 1 cup water and a few ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend until you have a creamy mix.
- Strain if required (optional).
- While serving to add cold water and ice cubes as required to the mango lemon concentrate.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve chilled.
- You can use either lemons or limes depending on your choice.
- You can adjust the quantity of lime and sugar as per taste.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 4 Amount per serving Calories 73 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.2g 0% Saturated Fat 0.1g 1% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 9mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 18.8g 7% Dietary Fiber 0.7g 2% Total Sugars 18.3g Protein 0.4g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 12mg 1% Iron 0mg 0% Potassium 81mg 2% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!