Mango Lemonade :
Mango Lemonade is a simple, easy to make and Popular refreshing drink especially during summers. This refreshing lemonade is made with ripe mangoes, lemon or lime juice and sugar for this, you just need to put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and pour into individual glasses.
You can also use either canned mango pulp or fresh or frozen mango.
More beverages from the blog:
- Black Grape Smoothie
- Mango Lassi
- Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie with coffee and chia seeds
Mango Lemonade Recipe:
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- lemon or lime juice, from about 2 small lemons
- ¼ cup sugar, add more or less to taste
- 2 cups of cold water, add more if required
- Ice cubes
- Mint to garnish
- Place the mango Pulp with the lemon juice, sugar, 1 cup water and a few ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend until you have a creamy mix.
- Strain if required (optional).
- While serving to add cold water and ice cubes as required to the mango lemon concentrate.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve chilled.
You can adjust the quantity of lime and sugar as per taste.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!