Mango Lemonade :
Mango Lemonade is a simple, easy to make and Popular refreshing drink especially during summers. This refreshing lemonade
You can also use either canned mango pulp or fresh or frozen mango.
More beverages from the blog you might like please do check:
Main Ingredients: mango
Level of cooking: Easy
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- lemon or lime juice from about 2 small lemons
- 1/4 cup sugar add more or less to taste
- 4 cups cold water add more if required
- Ice cubes
- Mint to garnish
- Place the mango Pulp with the lemon juice, sugar, 1 cup water and a few ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend until you have a creamy mix.
- Strain if required (optional).
- While serving to add cold water and ice cubes as required to the mango lemon concentrate.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve chilled.
- You can use either lemons or limes depending on your choice.
- You can adjust the quantity of lime and sugar as per taste.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.8g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|
|Total Sugars 18.3g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!