More recipes from this blog you might like:
How to make Lemon Rice:
Lemon Rice | how to make Lemon Rice
Author: Swati Paathak
- 1.5 cup Rice boiled
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Pinch of Asafetida
- Pinch of Fenugreek seeds (methi dana)
- ½ teaspoon Split black gram
- ½ teaspoon split Bengal gram (Chana Dal)
- 1 spring of Curry leaves
- 1-2 dry red chilli broken
- t tablespoon Peanuts
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium flame.
- Add mustard seeds, hing, methi, urad dal, chana dal, peanuts and sauté till the dal turns golden brown in colour.
- Add curry leaves broken red chillies, turmeric powder and continue to sauté for a minute.
- Add cooked rice and salt and mix.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Cook on low heat till the rice gets heated through and serve hot.
- Serve with yoghurt and salad.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)