More recipes from this blog you might like:
How to make Lemon Rice:
Main Ingredients: rice and Lemon Juice
Level of cooking: Easy
Recipe Type: Breakfast, lunch/dinner, snacks
- 1.5 cup Rice boiled
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Pinch of Asafetida
- Pinch of Fenugreek seeds methi dana
- 1/2 teaspoon Split black gram
- ½ teaspoon split Bengal gram Chana Dal
- 1 spring of Curry leaves
- 1-2 dry red chilli broken
- t tablespoon Peanuts
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
Heat the oil in a wok over medium flame.
Add mustard seeds, hing, methi, urad dal, chana dal, peanuts and sauté till the dal turns golden brown in colour.
Add curry leaves broken red chillies, turmeric powder and continue to sauté for a minute.
Add cooked rice and salt and mix.
Add lemon juice and mix well.
Cook on low heat till the rice gets heated through and serve hot.
Serve with yoghurt and salad.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!
(Visited 66 times, 1 visits today)