Kiwi cooler is a nice light green cooler mock-tail is enough to attract you to have the drink. Kiwi lemonade is a refreshing way to quench one’s thirst. In this drink, the soothing flavor of kiwi and the taste of lemon are made for each other! They are complete contrasts but complement each other beautifully in this kiwi lemonade.
more recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
Main ingredients: kiwi and soda
Level of cooking: Easy
- 1.5 cups crushed ice
- 3 tablespoon sugar syrup
- 6 tablespoon kiwi crush
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 500 ml chilled soda
- For The Garnish
- few slices of kiwi
In the glass, place ½ cup of crushed ice.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of sugar syrup, 2 tablespoon kiwi crush, 1 tablespoon lemon juice over it and stir using a stirrer.
- Top the glass with chilled with soda water and stir to mix all ingredients.
- Garnish with a slice of kiwi and serve immediately.
- Repeat the same steps to make 2 more drinks.
you can omit the lemon juice and soda and add lemonade instead.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!