Kiwi Banana Smoothie :
More recipes from this blog you might like :
Level of cooking: Easy
- 1 ripe banana peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ cup kiwifruit peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 inch ginger grated
- 2 tablespoon Porridge oats
- Honey to taste
- Combine all the ingredients banana, kiwi, yoghurt, milk, ginger, oats, ice, and honey in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Smoothie is ready to serve.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!