Kiwi Banana Smoothie :
Kiwi banana smoothie is a simple, healthy, rich vitamin C, fibre, and potassium. Smoothies are the easiest way of encouraging your kids to try different types fruit. This delicious creamy smoothie is prepared by blending banana, ginger, kiwi, oat, yoghurt, milk and honey.
More recipes from this blog you might like :
Kiwi Banana Smoothie Recipe| How to make Kiwi &Banana Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ cup kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup yoghurt
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ½ inch ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoon Porridge oats
- Honey to taste
- Combine all the ingredients banana, kiwi, yoghurt, milk, ginger, oats, ice, and honey in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Smoothie is ready to serve.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!