Khoya Lassi is a popular and traditional sweet drink. Khoa lassi is a great treat for the taste buds in a hot sunny day. Mawa lassi is a blend of yoghurt, milk, sugar and dry fruits.
If You are looking for more beverages recipes from the blog includes this please do check:
Khoya Lassi | How to make Khoa Lassi Recipe
- 1.5 Frozen Yogurt/Curd/Dahi
- Sugar to taste
- 1 cup Khoya
- Ice cubes(optional)
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- ¼ cup Dry fruits powder
- In a heavy bottom pan over medium heat the ghee and fry the khoya till it turns golden brown.
- Set it aside from the flame and allow it to cool down.
- Once the khoya cools down, add it with curd, dry fruits, sugar and ice in a blender.
- Blend the mixture well to make a smooth and fine khoya lassi.
- Pour the lassi into glasses.
- Sprinkle chopped dry fruits over it and serve chilled.
Enjoy! If you liked this, please share. Thanks!