Khoya Lassi :
Khoya Lassi is a popular and traditional sweet drink. Khoa lassi is a great treat for the taste buds in a hot sunny day. Mawa lassi is a blend of yoghurt, milk, sugar and dry fruits.
If You are looking for more beverages recipes from the blog includes this please do check:
Khoya Lassi | How to make Khoa Lassi Recipe
- 1.5 Frozen Yogurt/Curd/Dahi
- Sugar to taste
- 1/4 cup Khoya
- Ice cubes optional
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1/4 cup Dry nuts powder, optional
- In a heavy bottom pan over medium heat the ghee and fry the khoya till it turns golden brown.
- Set it aside from the flame and allow it to cool down.
- Once the khoya cools down, add it with curd, dry fruits, sugar and ice in a blender.
- Blend the mixture well to make a smooth and fine khoya lassi.
- Pour the lassi into glasses.
- Sprinkle chopped dry fruits over it and serve chilled.
- you can adjust the thickness and sweetness according to your taste.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17.2g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||35%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.5g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6%|
|Total Sugars 14.1g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice|
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!