If you like Banana, then you will love these chips. These are prepared from raw bananas. Banana chips are the perfect option for tea time snack. More recipes from this blog:
Spicy crispy chickpeas
Whole wheat flour and almond cookies
Dry Fruits Chikki
Nariyal Magaz Katli
No Bake Oats and Peanuts Ladoo
- 2 Raw bananas
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste(optional)
- Oil for deep-frying
- 3 cup iced water
- Peel and slice the banana into thin slices with a slicer or knife.
- Add turmeric powder and salt to a bowl of iced water.
- Put the slices of banana into a water solution and let sit for 5-15 minutes.
- Transfer them to a colander and drain out the water completely from the chips.
- Spread out them on a kitchen cloth to take off moisture.
- Heat the oil.
- When it starts smoking add the banana slices in small batches,
- Fry the chips on a high flame, till they are crispy and golden.
- Transfer them to a paper napkin.
- Repeat with the rest of the slices.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!