Fresh green peas soup
Fresh green peas soup is a healthy, delicious, refreshing, vibrant green colour soup with a unique flavour and creamy texture soup. Fresh green peas soup is a perfect blended of fresh peas and spices epically during winters if you like green peas, then definitely you will love this green pea soup.
How to make fresh green pea soup
- In a heavy bottom deep pan, over medium flame, heat the butter.
- Add the bay leaf and cinnamon stick in the butter, and sauté for a second.
- Now add the garlic, and sauté it for about 30 seconds on a low flame.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté till the onions become translucent.
- Add peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and 1 cup of water and cook for 8-10 minutes over medium heat, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the heat.
- Allow this mixture to cool down completely and take out the bay leaf and cinnamon stick.
- Blend in the mixer until smooth.
- Transfer this mixture into the deep pan.
- Add a half cup of milk, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Add a half cup of water and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame.
- Add fresh cream and stirring continuously.
- Pour the steaming hot soup into soup bowls and Serve hot.
- Green peas soup is ready to serve
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!