Cucumber lassi is simple, quick, healthy, deliciously salted lassi it is very good especially during hot summer days. I am sure you will love this salted cucumber lassi too.
If You are looking for more Summer beverages recipes from the blog include this please do check:
Cucumber Lassi | kheera (kakdi) lassi
- 1.5 cup chilled Yogurt(Dahi)
- 1 cup Cucumber Chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 Green Chili
- ½ inch Ginger Chopped
- 2 tablespoon Coriander Leaves
- 2 tablespoon Mint Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder(optional)
- Peel and chop cucumber and grind together with green chilli, ginger, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cumin powder and salt for a minute.
- Add yoghurt and blend again for a minute.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Serve immediately.
you can add ice cubes if needed.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!