Cucumber lassi is a one of variation of spicy masala lassi generally prepared at home during summer. This lassi is simple, quick, healthy, delicious and easy to make salted lassi. cucumber lassi is very good for health especially during hot summer days. I am sure you will love this salted cucumber lassi too.
Level of Cooking: Easy
- 1.5 cup Yogurt chilled /Dahi/curd
- 1 cup Cucumber Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Green Chili chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Chopped
- 2 tablespoon Coriander Leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoon Mint Leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder optional
- Peel and chop cucumber and grind together with green chilli, ginger, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cumin powder and salt for a minute.
- Add yoghurt and blend again for a minute.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Serve immediately.
you can add chat masala instead of cumin powder.
you can add ice cubes if needed.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!