Creamy Mango Banana Smoothie:
Smoothies are the best way to enjoy fruits. This creamy mango banana smoothie
More recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
- 1 cup mango ripe peeled and chopped/cubed
- 1 banana ripe peeled and sliced
- 2 cup milk or almond milk
- 2 teaspoon honey or sugar or stevia sweetener
- Ice Cubes optional
- Place all ingredients(mango, banana, milk and sugar or honey) in a blender or food processor.
- Blend at high speed until smooth and creamy texture.
- creamy mango banana smoothie is ready to serve.
- pour into the serving glass and Serve chilled.
- You can adjust the thickness and sweetness according to your taste.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16%|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.3g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||12%|
|Total Sugars 37.2g|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!