Chocolate Banana Smoothie:
Chocolate Banana Smoothie is a one of the delicious, healthy and easy to homemade smoothies that are often made at home. The new session of schools is back, so I’m trying to find some new healthy breakfast ideas that are super quick and easy. The chocolate banana smoothie is a great way to start the day!
This delicious Choco-Banana Breakfast Smoothie is packed with the full of energy with the oats and banana giving kids a natural energy boost. Milk is, of course, an excellent source of protein and the cocoa provides natural antioxidants and nutrients.
Level of cooking: Easy
- 1 ripe banana peeled and sliced
- 200 ml milk or almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon oats
- any sweetener to taste
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips optional
- 1 tablespoons chocolate syrup optional
- Whipped cream optional
- Sprinkles of your choice optional
- Place all ingredients into a blender and Blend until smooth
- Pour into the glass.
- Add whipped cream and sprinkles of your choice. If desired.
- Serve immediately.
If you'd like your milkshakes extra thick, use a frozen banana.
*Nutrition facts calculated with unsweetened almond milk, 1 ripe banana,2 tablespoon oats and 1 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, but without any sweetener.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!