This smoothie is one of my kids favourite smoothies. It is a perfect blend of ingredients like chocolate, banana, and cold coffee with chia seeds. If you like cold coffee and chocolate drinks then definitely you’ll like this tasty and easy to make, perfect breakfast treat.
More recipes from this blog you might like this:
Black grape smoothie
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
Chocolate Banana Coffee Smoothie with chia Recipe:
Prep time: 15
cooking Time: 05 min
Main ingredients: Banana, coffee, cocoa powder and chia seeds
Recipe type: Beverages
cooking level: Easy
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 2-3 dates pitted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 frozen banana, broken into pieces
- 1 Teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon sweetener of choice, optional
- Soak the chia seeds in a ½ cup of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend it all up until smooth and creamy.
- Add the soaked chia seeds into the glass.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve.
- Top with a cocoa whip or whipped cream and chocolate chips.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!