Chawal ki Kheer/ rice kheer:
Chawal ki kheer/Rice kheer is most popular Indian dessert, especially during festivals and occasions, it is served as Prasadam in during Hindu Pooja.
Rice kheer/ chawal ki kheer is tasty and easy rice dessert. Kheer is an Indian version of pudding. In this kheer recipe, rice is cooked with the milk, sugar and flavoured with nuts, cardamom, and saffron.
more recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
- 1-liter full-fat milk
- ¼ cup rice
- Sugar to taste
- 5-6 green cardamoms
- A pinch of saffron
- Almonds blanched and sliced as per choice
- pistachios blanched and sliced as per choice
- Cashews chopped as per choice
- Raisins as per choice
- Heat the milk in a deep pan, and bring it boil.
- In the meantime, drain out the water from rice, and keep it aside.
- Add rice to milk and mix it well, cook over medium flame.
- Now cook rice with milk on medium heat.
- Add sugar now stir continuously at regular intervals.
- Add dry fruits, cardamom powder and saffron, when rice becomes almost half.
- Cooked completely until the rice is completely mature and thick.
- switch off the flame and add raisins and mix well.
- chawal ki kheer is ready to serve.
- Serve hot or cold as per taste.
you can adjust sugar as per taste and thickness as desired.
Enjoy! If you liked this, please share. Thanks!