Carrot-banana smoothie is a great way to start the day with your family & friends. It’s made with carrots, bananas, and milk and this delicious smoothie taste like dessert.
Carrots are full of vitamins like A, B1, B2, B3, C, E and K along with Niacin and Pantothenic Acid supported by minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and Selenium.
Bananas help induce calm due to their high tryptophan content, besides giving high-energy and fibre blend greatly well with other ingredients to make good smoothies.
How to make Carrot-Banana Smoothie:
- 2 cups of dairy or non-dairy milk
- 2 chopped carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 banana, fresh or frozen
- 4 dates or 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- carrot-banana smoothie is ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.
If your smoothie turns out thick, add more milk. If your smoothie turns out thin, add more fruits.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!