Beetroot and Pineapple Juice:
Beetroot and Pineapple Juice is one of tasty and healthy juice. Beets are the most nutritious foods they are they loaded with fibre, minerals, vitamins they’re rich in antioxidants and phytochemicals- not everyone likes its taste.
Try combining it with sweet pineapple- I think you’ll like it.
Beetroot and Pineapple Juice recipe:
- 1 medium size beetroot, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ pineapple, peeled and diced
- ½ inch ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- Honey or salt to taste(optional)
- 1 cup cold water
- Blend beetroot, pineapple, ginger together into a food processor/blender and make a fine puree.
- Pour the puree into a sieve and extract the juice completely.
- Add the pulp back to food processor/blender along with cold water and blend again.
- Strain this thick juice once again.
- Stir both the extract together.
- Add the lemon juice and serve chilled.
You can also add salt if like it salty.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!