Beetroot Pineapple Juice is one of tasty, easy to make and healthy juice.
Beets are the great source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and dietary fibre. Beetroots are the most nutritious foods they are they are rich in vitamin C, manganese, folate, vitamin B6, betaine and potassium. The greens parts of beets are a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, copper and calcium. Try combining it with sweet pineapple- I think you’ll like it.
- 1 cup size beetroot peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup pineapple peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Honey or salt to taste optional
- Blend beetroot, pineapple, ginger together into a food processor/blender and make a fine puree.
- Pour the puree into a sieve and extract the juice completely.
- Add the pulp back to food processor/blender along with cold water and blend again.
- Strain this thick juice once again.
- Stir both the extract together.
- Add the lemon juice and serve chilled.
you can adjust the sweetness by adding honey or pineapple juice. You can also add salt if like it salty.