Beetroot Buttermilk or chukandar chaas is a healthy and refreshing Indian beverage. chukandar chaas is a variation of Spicy Buttermilk, a cooling Indian drink for hot summers made with beetroot and yoghurt.
If You are looking for more summer beverages recipes from the blog include this please do check:
How to make chukandar chaas:
- 1 cup yoghurt/dahi
- 2 cups cold water
- ¼ cup grated beetroot
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice/adrak
- 1 green chilli chopped
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder/bhuna jeera
- Black salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon Homemade chaat masala
- fresh mint leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients together in the blender Mix well till it is creamy.
- Sieve the drink and serve.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!