You can prepare this nutritious beet-carrot juice as per the taste there is no need to follow some strict measure to make this juice. Due to the presence of beet and carrot, this juice is so nutritious and full of several antioxidants.
Carrots are full of vitamins like A, B1, B2, B3, C, E and K along with Niacin and Pantothenic Acid supported by minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and Selenium. Beetroot also contains vitamin like Vitamin A, C, B-complex, iron, copper, magnesium and potassium along with several anti-aging agents. Beetroot also helps in the prevention of any cardiovascular diseases.
More recipes from this blog you might like this.
Apple Banana Milkshake
Fresh Fig and Banana Smoothie
How to make Carrot-Banana Smoothie:
Main Ingredient: Beetroot and carrot juice
Recipe Type: Beverages& Drinks
Author: Swati Paathak
Level of cooking: Easy
Taste: Mild Sweet
Prep time: 05 min Total Time: 10 min Serves: 1
- 1 cup chopped beet
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 inch piece of ginger, optional
- 1/2 cup water
- Wash, peel and cut beetroot and carrot into small pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Then, place a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl and pour the juice over.
- Press the pulp down with the help of a spatula and squeeze all the juice out and discard pulp.
- Squeeze lemon juice in it stir well and pour into the glass and serve.
- Process the chopped beetroot, carrot, and ginger through a juicer and collect the juice.
- Squeeze lemon juice in it stirs well.Carrot banana juice is ready to serve.
- Pour into the glass and serve.
- If you are using organic no need to peel them.
- Add a pinch of salt and fresh crushed black pepper as per taste.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)