Basic chopped salad:
Today I am going to share an easy and yummy salad recipe which is a basic chopped salad with fresh herbs and a light dressing. It’s the perfect summer side salad. This Basic chopped salad appears super simple but it is full of great flavours, colours and textures. The key to flavour consistency in this salad is to dicing of vegetables to a similar size.
more recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
- 1 cups tomatoes diced
- 1 cups cucumber diced
- ½ cup bell pepper diced, optional
- 1/2 cup carrot diced, optional
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- ¼ cup mint chopped
- ¼ cup parsley or green coriander chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt or to taste
Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Season with salt to taste and mix everything together.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can add or remove any vegetable in this recipe as per your taste.
- If you like a spicy salad you can also add chilli flakes or chopped green chilli as per taste.