Banana Strawberry Smoothie | strawberry-banana smoothie recipe
Smoothies are one of the easiest and healthiest ways to encourage your kids to try different type’s fruits. This naturally sweet three ingredient banana strawberry smoothie is a perfect sugar-free dessert replacement. If you like strawberry and banana then definitely you’ll like this delicious creamy banana and Strawberry Smoothie. you can prepare this healthy, yummy, fruity, creamy and sweet smoothie quickly, just by blending banana, strawberry, oat, yoghurt, milk and honey together.
more recipes from this blog you might like:
Level of cooking: Easy
- 2 cup ripe banana peeled and cut into chunk
- 1/2 cup strawberry sliced
- 2 tablespoon Porridge oats
- 1 cup yoghurt plain or flavored
- 1 cup milk chilled
- ice cubes optional
- 1 teaspoon Honey or to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and puree until smooth.
- Add some ice cubes if you like and blend again.
- Add more yoghurt if the smoothie is too thick.
- Strawberry banana smoothie is ready to serve.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- you can add frozen ones instead.
- If you don’t own a powerful blender, simply drop the ice cubes and go for the frozen banana option.
- if you don’t have yoghurt you can also use almond milk or coconut water or orange juice.
- One of the fruits, either the strawberries or the banana, should be frozen for a cold and creamy smoothie.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!