Banana Rose Smoothie:
Banana Rose smoothie is a flavourful variation of regular banana smoothie. It is a healthy, easy to make and delicious summer drink. This healthy smoothie gets its refreshing taste from banana with a touch of rose syrup and toasted nuts. I am sure that you will definitely like this drink.
More recipes from this blog
Level of cooking: Easy
- 1 banana peeled and frozen
- few drops of rose syrup as taste and colour required)
- 1 cup yoghurt plain
- 1 tablespoon Porridge oats
- 1 teaspoon Sugar or to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ¾ cup water optional
- 1 teaspoon coconut dried flakes toasted
- 1 teaspoon almonds coarsely chopped and toasted
- 1 teaspoon pistachios coarsely chopped and toasted
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds toasted
- 1 teaspoon wall nuts coarsely chopped and toasted
- Cut the banana into slices and place in a blender.
- Add the yoghurt, oats, rose syrup, sugar, ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add water if it is too thick.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with rows of coconut flakes, almonds, pistachios, and sesame seeds, and wall nuts etc.
- Serve chilled.
you can adjust the thickness and sweetness according to your taste.
you can also adjust the dry nuts as per taste.