Banana Rose Smoothie:
More recipes from this blog
Banana and Rose Smoothie with a Toasted Nuts recipe:
Banana and Rose Smoothie with Toasted Nuts | How to make Banana and Rose Smoothie with Toasted Nuts
: Swati Paathak
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- few drops of rose syrup(as taste and colour required))
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Porridge oats
- Sugar to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ¾ cup to 1 cup water(optional)
- 1 teaspoon toasted dried coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon toasted wall nuts, coarsely chopped
- Cut the banana into slices and place in a blender.
- Add the yoghurt, oats, rose syrup, sugar, ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add water if it is too thick.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with rows of coconut flakes, almonds, pistachios, and sesame seeds, and wall nuts etc.
- Serve chilled.
Enjoy! If you liked this, please share. Thanks!
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)