Banana Rose Smoothie:
Banana Rose smoothie is a flavourful variation of regular banana smoothie. It is a healthy, easy to make and delicious summer drink. This healthy smoothie gets its refreshing taste from banana with a touch of rose syrup and toasted nuts. I am sure that you will definitely like this drink.
More recipes from this blog
Level of cooking: Easy
- 1 banana peeled and frozen
- few drops of rose syrup as taste and colour required)
- 1 cup yoghurt plain
- 1 tablespoon Porridge oats
- 1 teaspoon Sugar or to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ¾ cup water optional
- 1 teaspoon coconut dried flakes toasted
- 1 teaspoon almonds coarsely chopped and toasted
- 1 teaspoon pistachios coarsely chopped and toasted
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds toasted
- 1 teaspoon wall nuts coarsely chopped and toasted
Cut the banana into slices and place in a blender.
Add the yoghurt, oats, rose syrup, sugar, ice cubes.
Blend until smooth.
Add water if it is too thick.
Pour into glass.
Top with rows of coconut flakes, almonds, pistachios, and sesame seeds, and wall nuts etc.
you can adjust the thickness and sweetness according to your taste.
you can also adjust the dry nuts as per taste.