More recipes from this blog you might like.
How to make Banana Lassi:
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- ½ cup chilled milk
- 1 ripe banana peeled and sliced
- Sugar to taste
- pinch of cardamom powder(optional)
- Crushed ice (optional)
- grated Chocolate (optional)
- Put banana sugar and cardamom powder in the blender with yoghurt.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add the remaining milk and blend just until well mixed and foamy.
- Add ice to the blender if you like you like your shake well-chilled.
- Pour into glass garnish with grated chocolate.
- serve immediately.
Banana Lassi Recipe(Step by Step Directions)
Put the sliced banana in the blender.
Add a cup of yoghurt, sugar and cardamom.
Add milk and blend until creamy, smooth and foamy.
Pour into glass garnish with grated chocolate and serve immediately.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!