An apple-pomegranate smoothie is a healthy, delicious, quick and easy to make creamy and refreshing perfect summer drink, which offers a quick boost of energy & nutrients.
- Pomegranates are a great source of vitamin c, B5, potassium, fibre and antioxidants regular consumption of pomegranates or its juice may reduce the risk of heart disease, reduce high blood pressure and inhibit viral infections.
- Apple is rich in dietary fibre, which helps prevent absorption of bad cholesterol in the gut.
- Apples are rich in antioxidant phytonutrients flavonoids and polyphenolics.
- Apple fruit contains good quantities of vitamin-C, beta-carotene, and B-complex vitamins.
- Apples also carry a few minerals like potassium, phosphorus, and calcium.
- Apple also to helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure and counters the bad influences of sodium.
More recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
Level of Cooking: Easy
- 200 gram plain yoghurt/yogurt/dahi
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup apple chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 teaspoon Sugar or honey to taste
- 1/2 cup ice cubes optional
- Wash and Peel the apple and dice into pieces.
- Place all the ingredients( apple, milk, sugar, ice cream and pomegranate) into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Apple-Pomegranate Smoothie is ready to serve.
- Pour into the glass and serve immediately.
- If needed, stop the blender and stir mixture away from the sides and near the blade.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!