Aam Panna is a tasty and refreshing perfect summer drink. This minty mango drink not only quenches your thirst but it is a great remedy for heat stroke and its also considered beneficial for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
more recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
- 500- gram raw green mangoes
- 1 teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon Black salt adjust to taste
- ½ cup Sugar or adjust to taste
- 20 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper optional
- salt adjust to taste
- Wash and boil the mangoes in a pan and bring to a boil or pressure cook the mangoes with water until soft.
- Let them cool and then peel them and separate the pulp from the kernels.
- Boil this pulp with 1 cup of water and /1/2 cup sugar for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Set aside to cool.
- Grind this boiled mango pulp into a smooth paste in a mixer along with, black salt, cumin powder, salt, mint leaves and black pepper.
*strain the pulp it's optional.
- Pour into the glasses as required and dilute with chilled water or soda as per your taste.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
- This boiled pulp can be used for 3-4 days by keeping in the fridge.
- Adjust the roasted cumin powder, black salt, salt, mint and sugar according to taste before serving.