Aam Panna is a tasty and refreshing perfect summer drink. This minty mango drink not only quenches your thirst but it is a great remedy for heat stroke and its also considered beneficial for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. This tangy, refreshing summer drink aam ka Panna can be prepared with few spices and green mango puree any time at home and served with ice cubes and fresh mint leaves.
more recipes from this blog you might like please do check:
- 500-kilogram raw green mangoes
- 1 teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon Black salt adjust to taste
- ½ cup Sugar or adjust to taste
- 15-20 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper (optional)
- salt adjust to taste
- Wash and boil the mangoes in a pan and bring to a boil or pressure cook the mangoes with water until soft.
- Let them cool and then peel them and separate the pulp from the kernels.
- Boil this pulp with 1 cup of water and /1/2 cup sugar for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Set aside to cool.
- Grind this boiled mango pulp into a smooth paste in a mixer along with, black salt, cumin powder, salt, mint leaves and black pepper.
- strain the pulp it's optional.
- Pour into the glasses as required and dilute with chilled water or soda as per your taste.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
- This boiled pulp can be used for 3-4 days by keeping in the fridge.
- Adjust the roasted cumin powder, black salt, salt, mint and sugar according to taste before serving.